Monday, November 15, 2010

"Let me take you down, 'cause I'm going to Strawberry Fields"

Strawberry Fields 2010.

It came and it went. Leaving behind in its wake more than just 3 days of brilliant music.
Every bit of the “unpaid slave labour” (as my friend likes to put it) worth it, in the end. The 3 days when law school doesn’t seem like law school. Pure, unadulterated music that brings together almost every law schoolite.

And well, it makes for some of my best memories from law school. The charged atmosphere, the cheering crowd, the chaos, the smell of Nizaam’s Rolls, benevolent seniors ( :P), the pretty lights and the sheer brilliance of the music. It’s my favourite time of the year.

And I’ve mentioned it once before in one of my posts, but it’s my FAVOURITE moment from this year’s SF- being drunk and sitting on the precariously balanced bike, leaning against a friend for support and seeing the laser lights make patterns in the sky and listening to o the crowd swaying and singing along to Raghu Dixit’s “Har saans mein, har dhadkan mein ho tum” <3

Here’s to many more moments like these to come. No matter how clichéd it sounds, Strawberry Fields forever.

Photo Courtesy: Paldron Tenzin



No comments:

Post a Comment