Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Lights, Camera, *ACTION*

So EVERYBODY wants drama in their life!
AND there are different ways of getting it!

So my roommate thinks there'll be drama in her life if her other roommates get some action in theirs! And then she can sit back and see all the drama from a distance and give us constructive advice and consolation (whichever is needed).

And then there's my other roommate who just realized the futility of having action in a roommate's life. She realizes it rarely manages to bring action and drama in hers! So she waits and watches and contemplates taking THE STEP to getting action to her life!

AND then, there'e me. AND my half-fail, half-successful attempt at getting drama. Now my roommates push me to take take THE NEXT STEP to getting action to my life!

And in the midst of this is my roommate's friend Nero who also wants action and drama and she's found a way too.The hunt for the ultimate Tiffany/Cartier boi.

Yet, the drama we are all running after seems to be elusive.

So till we find that drama, lets keep planning for it! :)

2 comments:

  1. http://lawschoolandlife.blogspot.com/2010/08/in-re-lights-camera-action.html

    Go see.
    Plus YOU are on MY blog now.

    Feel honoured much?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes.
    MUCH. :P
    loser!

    JUST go DO IT instead of blogging!

    ReplyDelete